Welcome to OpenMind (V3)
The OpenMind Object Repository is a database system for the flexible storage of complex objects and their relations.
Its main properties:
- simple and flexible object model with weak typisation
- relations between objects are like objects
- google-like search in all fields
- separation of data structure model and content
- versioning backtracking
- multi language platform
- JSON Interface
- Custom templates
- Query examples
- Query interface
- Developer's Guide
- Database cleanup queries
- Transliteration and normalisation
ISMI development project site: https://it-dev.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/tracs/ismi
Running Instance https://ismi.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/om4-ismi/
Source code and documentation can be checked out with "svn co https://it-dev.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/svn/om4-ismi"
The ISMI data model is documented here:
- ISMI data model
- ISMI data entry workflow
- PIPDI data model
IsmiWiki for more Information of the ISMI project.
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.