This is the old OpenMind site
please go to OpenMind3
The OpenMind Object Repository is a database system for the flexible storage of complex objects and their relations.
Its main properties:
- simple and flexible object model with weak typisation
- relations between objects are like objects
- google-like search in all fields
- layered software architecture
- separation of data structure model and content
Old test version: http://juno.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de:8080/ismi/
Source code and documentation can be checked out with "svn co https://itgroup.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de:8080/svn/openmind"
The ISMI data model is documented here:
The javadoc is currently found at https://itgroup.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de:8080/docs/OpenMind/javadoc/index.html
- IsmiWiki for more Information of the whole project.
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.